Sunday, March 22, 2009

Random March Pictures

I actually meant to post these pictures before I posted the Zoo pictures, but I'm sure you will forgive me for the slight discontinuity.

Mom was over at the house and bending over to talk to David on the floor. Jack decided to have a seat on her shoulders...crazy cat!


These pictures are from another trip to the Zoo a couple of weeks ago. We went with Bobby's cousin, his wife and Baby Mikey.





These are from St. Patrick's Day, when we were supposed to go to the Zoo (notice a theme here). We ended up in Audubon Park instead.



These are from Cole's bowling birthday party.



And of course we had to show our Tiger pride before the first game of the NCAA tournament. Goooooo Tigers!!!!

This is just one of the many reasons I love having a girl...bows and braids:)

1 comment: