Friday, November 21, 2008

"Tagged"

Ok, apparently my blog has been "tagged"...not once, but twice. My sweet friends Sonya and Kris have both "tagged" me, so I guess I have to comply:)


Here are the rules:


1. choose the 4th picture folder on my computer.

2. choose the 4th picture.

3. explain the picture.

4. tag 4 people to do the same.



OK, this one is hysterical!! My picture folders are in order by year, and alphabetically by month within that year (please don't judge, organization makes me happy), so this picture is pretty old. It is from Ryan's first Christmas and he is pictured with his big cousins Bailey and Parker. Bailey would have been about 7, Parker about 3 1/2 and Ryan was 6 months. They are wearing the matching Santa outfits given to them by Maw Maw. They look so cute, but poor Maw Maw is still getting grief about them. Just wait until Parker and Ryan get a few years older and see these pictures, then she will really get it:) Come to think of it Ryan's outfit should fit David this year....Tootsie!!!

I am tagging:

1. Mikey Nine Toes

2. The Davis Family

3. Golden Goodness

4. This is sad, I don't have another blogging friend who hasn't already been tagged. Come on my computer literate buddies, start blogging:)

No comments:

Post a Comment