Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bring on Chirstmas

aka. ..December pictures part one:)

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted pictures, but as you will see we have been quite busy. I decided to break this down into a few posts so that I don't have 20 pictures in one.

So are you ready for Christmas '08???

Ok, so these aren't Christmas pictures, but I wanted to include them. Meg takes ballet, jazz and tap once a week and a few weeks ago parents were allowed to come and view a class. Bobby had been before so he graciously allowed my Mom to go. She behaved in normal Meg fashion, and my mother drew many similarities between Meg's dancing my gymnastic days, but we had fun snickering in the back of the room. (shh... don't tell Meg)



These pictures are from Christmas in Mississippi. We went to Ms. Barbee's, ate lunch, hung out with friends, heard the Christmas story and saw Santa.




Here is Ryan's Field Trip to IMAX, Pink Palace and the Enchanted Forest. He thought the animal animatronics in the Forest were creepy and was not fond of the dummies in the Museum, but had a great time anyway:)





This was our Christmas family night a few days before Christmas. We made homemade gingerbread men and Christmas crafts. Don't ask me for the gingerbread recipe, it was a pain in the rear!




More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment