Tuesday, August 5, 2008

And We're Off...

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a planner. That is why what we are about to do is soooo unlike me. We decided to go on a summer vacation...tomorrow. It has been a pretty stressful summer and now that Bobby has an offer we can breath a little. We decided to go to Hot Springs for a couple of days. Mindy and Joey have some tickets to Magic Springs and Crystal Falls left over from their trip a few weeks ago and we have booked a cozy little "Kottage" at the KOA campgrounds. We will leave tomorrow mid morning and get back Friday night. Just a wonderful mini-vacation to celebrate Bobby's new job. I don't even have a packing list or detailed maps. I am living on the wild side.

We are off to pack and prepare. I will post pictures when we return!!

No comments:

Post a Comment